Saturday, July 30, 2016

ARC August Challenge!



Happy Almost August!

I just learned of a fantabulous event called ARC August. This is through the blog Read. Sleep. Repeat. and is a chance to plow through your ARCs, both print and electronic!

Remember when I used to host Netgalley Knockout here on our blog? Ah, those were the good old days. I've been thinking I needed to participate in something like that as an incentive to get through some of my upcoming ARCs and POOF! like magic I heard about this event!

Below is my anticipated ARC TBR. I want to stress that word, anticipated, because I may receive new ARCs after August begins that I choose to read instead. 

The sign-ups for ARC August end July 31st so if you want to participate  GO. NOW.

My ARC TBR for August:

Stealing Snow (Stealing Snow, #1) The Women in the Walls  A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #1)  Three Dark Crowns (Untitled, #1) Made For Sin Caraval (Untitled, #1) The Sinner (Graveyard Queen, #5)

Let me know if you're participating! I'll make a blog post and a video at the end to let you know how I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...